Background image

About Us  |  News  |  Careers

T: 01903 703400    E:

Making a complaint...

At Dual Energy, we are committed to improving the service we provide you with. If there's an issue with your account that we have not resolved to your satisfaction, and you would like to make a complaint, please let us know by using steps below. We aim to resolve complaints promptly and professionally.


Stage One
Please firstly contact our UK Customer Services, either by phone on 01903 703400 or by emailing

Stage Two
If you feel they have not sufficiently resolved your complaint, please ask to discuss the issue with their line manager (you may be offered a call back).

Stage Three
If you're not satisfied at this stage with the way that we have handled your complaint, please contact our Customer Services Manager either by emailing or by writing to: Customer Services Manager, Dual Energy, Premium House, The Esplanade, Worthing, BN11 2BJ.

Independent Advice

Citizens Advice Consumer Service
The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free and independent help and advice to small businesses on energy issues from contract issues to making a complaint or advice if you’re struggling to afford your bills. Contact the Citizens Advice consumer service on 03454 04 05 06 or visit

The Energy Ombudsman
The Ombudsman is there to help resolve disputes between energy suppliers and their customers. It is free to use their services, and they are totally independent – so they do not take sides, and make their decision based only on the information available. You can contact the Ombudsman once eight weeks have passed since you first told us about your complaint.

Ombudsman Services
PO Box 966, Warrington WA4 9DF
Telephone: 0330 440 1624   Fax: 0330 440 1625   Textphone: 0330 440 1600

Email:   Website:

You can contact the Energy Ombudsman when:

- We send you a letter confirming our final position. You must contact them within six months of receiving this letter if you're still unhappy with the way we have dealt with your complaint.

- We have not sent you a final position letter, but at least eight weeks from your initial complaint have passed. You must contact them within nine months of making your initial complaint to us.

Please note that to qualify for the Energy Ombudsman's advice you must:

- Employ fewer than 10 employees (or their full time equivalent) and have an annual turnover or balance sheet no greater than €2 million; or

- use no more than 100,000 kWh of electricity per year; or
- use no more than 293,000 kWh of gas per year.